Prep 1 hr
Cook 10 mins
I adapted this from a French website in an attempt to find light French food.
- 1 (16 ounce) can salmon
- 2 lbs frozen spinach
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt & pepper
- butter, for dishes
- Cook the spinach (previously unfrozen) for 7 minutes in salted boiling water.
- Cool them down under cold water and strain them as much as you can.
- Butter 4 soufflé dishes and line them with the salmon.
- Make sure you save some of the salmon for the top.
- Mince the spinach and put them in salad bowl.
- Add the cream, eggs, nutmeg, salt and pepper and mix.
- Evenly fill the 4 dishes with this preparation and cover it with the outside part of the salmon leaves.
- Bake in preheated oven at 410°F for 10 minutes.
- Get the terrines out of their cooking dishes and serve them right away.