1 hr 10 mins
I adapted this from a French website in an attempt to find light French food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the spinach (previously unfrozen) for 7 minutes in salted boiling water.
- 2Cool them down under cold water and strain them as much as you can.
- 3Butter 4 soufflé dishes and line them with the salmon.
- 4Make sure you save some of the salmon for the top.
- 5Mince the spinach and put them in salad bowl.
- 6Add the cream, eggs, nutmeg, salt and pepper and mix.
- 7Evenly fill the 4 dishes with this preparation and cover it with the outside part of the salmon leaves.
- 8Bake in preheated oven at 410°F for 10 minutes.
- 9Get the terrines out of their cooking dishes and serve them right away.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Salmon Terrine
Serving Size: 1 (387 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.7
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 169.9 mg
- Sodium 285.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 35.0 g