Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is a very nice dip for parties. I serve it with toast points or melba toast.
- 1 lb smoked salmon, flaked
- 1 lb cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup shallot, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, finely grated
- Mix all ingredient into mixing bowl and mix well.
- Chill for 2 hours before serving.