Recipe by Pinay0618
Another cheap and quick salmon dish from Bisquick.
Top Review by jennyblender
We really liked this. I even messed it up because I thought I had all the ingredients until I started putting it together and it was still great. I only used 2 eggs, 2 leftover grilled salmon fillets, and cheddar instead of swiss. Easy and healthy weeknight meal! Thanks Sweet Jezebel!!
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 4 eggs
- 1 (14 ounce) can salmon, skin and bones removed
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375.
- Spray 9 inch pie plate with non-stick cooking spray.
- Stir bisquick, milk, sour cream, dill weed and eggs with wire whisk until blended.
- Gently stir in salmon and cheese.
- Pour into pie plate.
- Bake uncovered 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.