Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe that I tried at Sam's Wholesale when they were giving out samples of crackers. It's super-easy and really tasty. Servings are a guess.
- 1 (16 ounce) can salmon, well-drained (pink or red)
- 1⁄3 cup ranch dressing (more if desired)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder (or to taste)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Mix all ingredients together very well.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve on crackers.
I tried this recipe at Sam's too! I bought the salmon and ranch dressing so I could make it at home. The salmon has been sitting in my pantry for months now because I forgot the recipe!!! Thanks for posting! I love this recipe!
Sooo good! Loved this salmon dip -- DH couldn't stop eating it. Followed the directions as written, but did add a touch of lemon pepper and dill. So easy to make and of course, it's really good for you. Will definitely make this again! Served with sea salt pita chips. Made for Spring PAC, March, 2013.