1/1 Photo of Easy Salmon Creamy Eggs
Karen Pea's Note:
This is a recipe my husband made and it was given to him from his mum. I am careful to not be tempted to make more than one dish per person or to add more cream / salmon as its already quite a rich dish. I serve with crusty bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to Gas mark 7.
- 2Grease two small dishes with butter.
- 3Ruffle the salmon and arrange in the dish.
- 4Pour over half the cream in each pot (or perhaps a little less.
- 5Then crack one egg into each pot.
- 6Sprinkle with the black pepper.
- 7Cook in the oven for around 6-8 mins or until the eggs have set.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Salmon Creamy Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 393.5
- Calories from Fat 309
- Total Fat 34.3 g
- Saturated Fat 18.7 g
- Cholesterol 324.5 mg
- Sodium 567.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 18.7 g