- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can salmon
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can great northern beans
- 2 cups clam juice or 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen whole kernel corn (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain Salmon and remove any bones and skin.
- Combine Salmon, beans (undrained), tomatoes (undrained), corn (if using), and Clam Juice or broth in a medium saucepan and bring to boil over medium heat.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add Tabasco and season to taste with salt and fresh ground pepper.