Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a very light, quick dish. I like it the way it is, but if you find it to be too dry, you might be able to add a can of cream of celery soup and omit the water.
- 1 (10 ounce) bag frozen corn
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) canboneless skinless salmon, drained
- 3⁄4 cup instant brown rice
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 2 teaspoons sliced green onions
- 1⁄2 teaspoon low-sodium instant chicken bouillon granules
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients except cheese in casserole dish.
- Cover and bake 25 minutes; add cheese and bake uncovered 5 minutes.