Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Parents Magazine.
- 3⁄4 cup instant potato flakes
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can red salmon
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup chutney
- 1 (10 ounce) box couscous, prepared according to package directions
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil. In a small bowl, stir together curry powder and potato flakes. Place salmon in a medium bowl and remove skin and bones.
- Stir eggs with 1/4 cup of the seasoned potato flakes into salmon and blend well with a fork. Shape mixture into 8 cakes and coat with remaning seasoned potato flakes. Coat both sides of salmon cakes with cooking spray; place on foil lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, puree chutney in a blender. Stir peas into hot couscous. Serve cakes with sauce and couscous with peas.