1/1 Photo of Easy Salmon Ball
6 hrs 5 mins
6 hrs 5 mins
I've been experimenting with Liquid Smoke lately and found this great recipe. This can be made quickly, in advance, and taste great! Goes great with crackers, crudites or your favorite breadsticks. Prep time includings 6 hours chilling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 3 tablespoons grated green peppers
- 1/3 cup grated peeled cucumber, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can salmon, skin and bones removed
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1Cream all of the ingredients together except for the salmon and parsley.
- 2Fold into the salmon until well mixed.
- 3Chill overnight.
- 4Form into a firm ball and roll in the parsley mixture.
- 5Chill until ready to serve.
- 6Can be made up to 24 hours in advance.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Salmon Ball
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.7
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 39.2 mg
- Sodium 131.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 8.6 g