Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Haven't tried this yet, but I will this Friday, sounds Yuuumy!. Quick and easy. My kind of food. Got this from another web site.
- 6 salmon fillets
- 1 (7 ounce) packagedry Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup mushroom
- Preheat oven 350.
- Spray 9x13 baking dish.
- Combine dressing mix, water, and lemon juice.
- Place fillets in baking dish.
- Pour water mixture over top and put mushrooms on top.
- Bake covered for 15 minute Remove cover and bake for another 15 min, basting with liquid.
- Serve and enjoy.
I give this recipe a 1. It was easy to put together and cook, but salmon didn't have any flavor.
Wonderful salmon dish! I used a dry dill salad dressing mix because that was what I had in, it was delicious. So easy to put together and cooked perfectly. The mushrooms were a nice finish. I will make it again, thanks for posting.
This was so good. It was easy and quick to prepare and the flavour was great. I have made it a number of times now and plan on making it for our next dinner party. Thank you for a wonderful addition to my book.