1/1 Photo of Easy Salisbury Steak
This is a recipe that I made for my father sense he is on a low carb diet. I served this with green beans and a big salad. This recipe is just what any low carb dieter needs!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1 egg
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed with salt or minced
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 1 package dried au jus mix, seperated
- salt and black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin (optional)
- 1 can cambells cream of mushroom soup, not diluted
- 1/2 cup milk, low carb milk if on hand
- 1In a medium bowl, mix together the ground beef, egg, garlic, onion, 1 tablespoon Aus Jus sauce mix, salt and pepper, red pepper flakes, and cumin.
- 2Meanwhile, preheat a medium sized skillet.
- 3Form the meat into 4 oval patties and place into the hot pan.
- 4Sear both sides of the patties without cooking them the whole way through and set aside.
- 5Preheat oven to 350F In a small bowl, mix together the cambells soup, milk, and almost the rest of the Au Jus sauce mix.
- 6Spread a thin layer of the sauce on the bottom of a 9"-13" pan.
- 7Place the salisbury steaks in the pan and top with the rest of the sauce.
- 8Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- 9Serve with rice, pasta, or green beans for low carb diet.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Salisbury Steak
Serving Size: 1 (303 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 475.9
- Calories from Fat 291
- Total Fat 32.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 172.8 mg
- Sodium 637.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 35.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
au jus mix