Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A very simple but delicious way to use ground venison. Reminds me of Banquet brand Salisbury steak.
- 2 lbs ground venison
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package Lipton Onion Soup Mix (dry, 1 package)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup water
- 2 (10 ounce) cans beef gravy (like Franco American)
- Fold into large bowl, meat, soup mix, egg, water.
- Pat into small burgers (8-10).
- Fry over medium heat till cooked through, about 5 minutes on each side.
- In medium size pan, heat gravy until hot.
- Serve with mashed potatoes.
- Very fast and simple and very tasty.
Very good. I threw in a Tbls. of worchestershire sauce just for fun. I'll make this again!