Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy to make. From: Yahoo/DougDelights
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup water
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄3 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- 1 egg
- salt and pepper
- Combine soup and water. Add 1/4 cup soup mixture with ground beef, bread crumbs, onion, parsley, egg, salt and pepper.
- Shape into patties and brown. Drain excess grease.
- Pour remaining soup mixture over patties and simmer covered over low heat for about 20 to 25 minutes.
My family likes Salisbury Steak however; this recipe did not go over well with anyone. The texture of the meat is to much like meatloaf which none of us care for.
This tasted good! I tried to make it as posted, but the gravy was way to watery. So I took some of the gravy out, cooled it a little and added some cornstarch, then stirred it back in. This made the gravy thick enough to serve. Overall, this was a delicious meal. Made for My Three Chefs!