Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick, easy and delicious! Cheese and nuts can be added if desired. You can use bacon bits or precooked bacon.
- 1 (16 ounce) bag lettuce
- 1 (12 ounce) bag broccoli florets
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- In a salad bowl, combine the lettuce and broccoli.
- Whisk together until well combined the mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss well. Sprinkle the crumbled bacon over the top.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Loved this great salad! Simple and delicious with ingredients I always have on hand. I refrigerated mine for about an hour before serving and I think that helped the flavors to blend well. Thanks for sharing your recipe! Made for My 3 Chefs, November 2009