Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This chicken can be put together and in the oven in five minutes. Kids really like it. I use the Russian dressing recipe on my page
- 6 boneless skinless, chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 8 ounces Russian salad dressing
- 1 (8 ounce) jar apricot preserves
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- Mix dressing, preserves and onion soup mix.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over chicken.
- spread sauce evenly over chicken.
- bake at 300 degrees for two hours.