This is super easy and tasty! My grandma used to make it with mashed potatoes and green beans as side dishes.
- Cut off fat from round steak and cut into 3 x 3 inch pieces.
- Whisk water and mushroom soup together in a bowl, then pour just enough to thinly coat the bottom of a 13 x 9 pan.
- Place the pieces of round steak evenly around the pan.
- Cut onion into slices and place them evenly on top of the meat.
- Pour the rest of the mushroom soup mix on top of the round steak and onions.
- Cover with foil and bake at 325 degrees for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.