1/3 Photos of Easy Round Steak With Mushroom Soup Gravy
2 hrs 10 mins
This is super easy and tasty! My grandma used to make it with mashed potatoes and green beans as side dishes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut off fat from round steak and cut into 3 x 3 inch pieces.
- 2Whisk water and mushroom soup together in a bowl, then pour just enough to thinly coat the bottom of a 13 x 9 pan.
- 3Place the pieces of round steak evenly around the pan.
- 4Cut onion into slices and place them evenly on top of the meat.
- 5Pour the rest of the mushroom soup mix on top of the round steak and onions.
- 6Cover with foil and bake at 325 degrees for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Round Steak With Mushroom Soup Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (364 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 383.8
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 86.1 mg
- Sodium 1362.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 37.9 g