Prep 2 mins
Cook 3 mins
Suitable for beginners :D Extremely easy to make; takes merely 5mins to prepare and cook! A good way to finish up your leftover bread loafs.
- 4 slices bread (Wholemeal or Multigrain or White)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon margarine
- 1 pinch dried rosemary
- 1 pinch parsley flakes
- Cut the 4 slices of bread into smaller bite-sized pieces. (1 slice can be cut into about 8 pieces).
- Spread Margarine onto both sides of the bread pieces.
- Sprinkle your dried rosemary and parsley flakes onto the bread pieces.
- Pan-fry the bread under small fire until you smell the aroma of the herbs.
- Voila! Your slightly crisp, fragrant Rosemary Parsley bread is ready!