This is wonderful on ham! Use as a side sauce at the table for guest to flavor to their taste! I found this recipe in our local newspaper in 2005
My Private Note
cups gl ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In medium saucepan, whisk together ingredients.
- 2Bring to boil and reduce heat to medium.
- 3Cook uncovered until mixture reduces in half (about 15 to 20 minutes) stirring occasionally.
- 4Brush half of sauce on ham prior to baking.
- 5Brush remaining sauce over ham just as it comes out of the oven.
- 6For a lighter flavor, only brush ham with 1/4 of the glaze before going into the oven and 1/4 of the glaze coming out.
- 7Offer the rest of the glaze to guests at the table to flavor their own ham to their liking!
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Root Beer Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (431 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 437.8
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 683.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 112.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 109.5 g
- Protein 1.2 g