Recipe by children from A to Z
I found this recipe in a Jiffy cookbook I have. Very simple.
Top Review by Belle16125
I couldnt find Jiffy cake mix in my area so I doubled the batch and just used a reg size cake mix the first time I made them. I made these for Christmas dinner using a pineapple cake mix and heated about a cup of pineapple juice to mix with the water..they were awesome! Almost like hawaain bread...yummmmm
- 1 (7 ounce) box Jiffy white cake mix
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package dry yeast (1 envelope)
- 1 1⁄4 cups warm water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1⁄2-3 cups flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400. Lightly grease baking sheet.
- Mix cake mix and yeast.
- Add Salt, then warm water.
- Gradually beat in flour.
- Cover and let rise in warm place for 1 hour.
- Punch dough down and make into 16 dinner or clover leaf rolls.
- Place on baking sheet, brush with butter, cover and let rise 1 hour or until or until double in bulk.
- Bake for 20 minute or until lightly browned.