Recipe by CookbookCarrie
A quick and easy biscuit type roll I got from Paula Deen's show on the Food Network. It sounds strange, but they have the BEST texture and flavor. Great with soup or stew!
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease 12°C muffin tin with butter spray.
- In a large bowl combine flour and milk, stirring with a rubber spatula until just combined.
- Fold in the Sugar and Mayonnaise, again, until just combined.
- Spoon into the muffin tin.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown.