Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
A quick and easy biscuit type roll I got from Paula Deen's show on the Food Network. It sounds strange, but they have the BEST texture and flavor. Great with soup or stew!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease 12°C muffin tin with butter spray.
- In a large bowl combine flour and milk, stirring with a rubber spatula until just combined.
- Fold in the Sugar and Mayonnaise, again, until just combined.
- Spoon into the muffin tin.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown.
I made my own self-rising flour and this took more than 15 minutes in my "hot" oven. Very easy and great with cheddar cheese. Will definitely make again
VERY easy, but very bland too. I made them to go with cheese stuffed shells and they just didn't go well together. More like a biscuit than a roll. I asked my family if some minced garlic and shredded cheese would do the trick and they said, "They'd be ok that way." Well, it was neat to make these and like I said, VERY easy! Thanks!
These were really good and so easy. Made my own self-rising flour. They took a lot longer to cook than suggested but maybe I put more mix in the paper cups than I was supposed to. Can't even tell that mayo is one of the ingredients. I think adding a little cheese might be good next time. Parmesan or cheddar. Will definitely make again.