1/1 Photo of Easy Rolled Crescent Reubens
These are absolutey delicious and so easy to make! You can even purchase the jumbo crescent rolls and double the amounts of the filling ingredients. You can omit the dressing if desired. Just make certain to hand-squeeze the sauerkraut out well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Prepare a slightly greased cookie sheet.
- 3Unroll the crescent rolls and seperate.
- 4Spread each triangle with about 1 teaspoon dressing.
- 5Top with shredded corned beef, then grated cheese, and then the sauerkraut.
- 6Roll up from large end to small end.
- 7Place on cookie sheet with the point end facing downwards.
- 8Bake for about 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Rolled Crescent Reubens
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.7
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 69.9 mg
- Sodium 815.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 14.4 g