Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
From Homemade with Love. Serve as is, use in pasta, or on pizza.
- 1 summer squash, sliced into coins
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 pint cherry tomatoes
- 6 white button mushrooms or 6 baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small head broccoli, florets only
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 -2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Add all of the ingredients to a 10 inch cast iron pan or a 9x13 inch roasting pan. Toss well to coat. Bake for 25 minutes, stirring halfway through, until the broccoli is tender.
- Use immediately or let cool and store covered in the fridge for 3 days.