Recipe by Katzen
Super easy roasted vegetables for summer barbecuing... can be used in lasagna, pasta salads, etc...
Top Review by morgainegeiser
I felt this was quick and easy. Very nice for the grill. It allows a great deal of flexibility. The only thing is I think it uses too many peppers, but this is probably more a personal perference.
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 orange bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 16 ounces button mushrooms, chopped or 16 ounces portabella mushrooms
- 1 bunch asparagus, chopped
- 2 zucchini, chopped
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle salad dressing, such as sun dried tomato, Greek, basil, Parmesan
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix chopped vegetables and dressing in large bowl; allow to marinate for 2 hours, stirring to distribute dressing frequently. (Note - you can use whichever vegetables you like.).
- Place in Hot Bags, Heavy foil, or Release Foil, in medium sized packets (make 4 packets).
- Grill over medium BBQ or roast in oven at 350 for approximately 30 minutes, until tender-crisp.
- Enjoy as they are, or use in pasta salads, sandwiches, or other recipes calling for grilled veggies.