1/4 Photos of Easy Roasted Tilapia
I like Tilapia especially for its nutty flavors. This is a very easy and fast recipe to roast Tilapia, which brings out all the delicious flavors of tilapia. Serve with pasta, salad or bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drizzle lemon juice over Tilapia fillet. Salt and pepper to taste.
- 2Heat oil in a pan. Add thyme and garlic.
- 3Roast fillet on medium high heat on each side for about 3 minutes. Do not overcook.
- 4Remove fillet from pan and drain on paper towels.
- 5Add onion slices to pan and cook until soft for about 1-2 minutes.
- 6Serve fillet with onion slices.
- 7NOTE: Can easily be adapted for more than 1 serving. Just increase the amount of ingredients to your needs, but use as less oil as possible and do not use more than 8 sprigs thyme and 2 cloves garlic for one pan.
Browse Our Top Tilapia Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Roasted Tilapia
Serving Size: 1 (286 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 457.4
- Calories from Fat 273
- Total Fat 30.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 99.2 mg
- Sodium 105.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 40.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: