I like Tilapia especially for its nutty flavors. This is a very easy and fast recipe to roast Tilapia, which brings out all the delicious flavors of tilapia. Serve with pasta, salad or bread.
- Drizzle lemon juice over Tilapia fillet. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add thyme and garlic.
- Roast fillet on medium high heat on each side for about 3 minutes. Do not overcook.
- Remove fillet from pan and drain on paper towels.
- Add onion slices to pan and cook until soft for about 1-2 minutes.
- Serve fillet with onion slices.
- NOTE: Can easily be adapted for more than 1 serving. Just increase the amount of ingredients to your needs, but use as less oil as possible and do not use more than 8 sprigs thyme and 2 cloves garlic for one pan.