1/4 Photos of Easy Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Southern Mama's Note:
This is a great vegetable to accompany almost any meal and a great company dish. Does not taste like traditional sweet potatoes. I got this recipe from "Healthy Choices" cookbook and I tweaked it a bit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dice peeled potatoes into 1 inche squares.
- 2Place potatoes in baking dish and roll in oil and seasonings.
- 3Try and keep potatoes in a single layer.
- 4Bake at 400 for 45 minutes, turning potatoes with spatula every 15 minutes.
- 5** You can also use baking or red potatoes.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.2
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 47.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: