This is a great vegetable to accompany almost any meal and a great company dish. Does not taste like traditional sweet potatoes. I got this recipe from "Healthy Choices" cookbook and I tweaked it a bit.
- Dice peeled potatoes into 1 inche squares.
- Place potatoes in baking dish and roll in oil and seasonings.
- Try and keep potatoes in a single layer.
- Bake at 400 for 45 minutes, turning potatoes with spatula every 15 minutes.
- ** You can also use baking or red potatoes.
VERY easy! VERY yummy! I, too, was out of rosemary, but used Italian seasonings which happen to be heavy on the rosemary. Even my guys liked this one. Texture is great -- not too mushy. Thanks!
Very delish! I just had one yam, enough for the two of us. i was out of rosemary, so left it out but used Italian seasoning, it was lovely. after they were cooked i mixed them in with some left over regular potatoes, was a nice mix. Thanks for posting, I will be making them again.