Recipe by NormCooks
NO FAT, NO SALT, just like potato chips with terrific flavor.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Had an easy time making these wonderfully tasty potatoes! And, since I was curious, & a little concerned about the spicy McCormick's Salt-Free Steak Seasoning, I made half of them with that & the other half with Mrs. Dash Grilling Blend Steak Seasoning, kind of like doing my own taste test. Well, although I liked Mrs Dash's seasoning, my other half preferred McCormick's, so there you go ~ Everyone satisfied! Thanks for sharing a wonderful recipe! [Made & reviewed in Zaar Cookbook Tag]
- 4 large potatoes
- McCormick's salt-free all-purpose seasoning, Grill-Mates Steak Seasoning blend
- non-fat cooking spray, butter flavor
Directions See How It's Made
- Use a roasting pan with a drip rack. Spray the pan, line it with tin foil, insert rack, spray the rack and interior tinfoil.
- Wash potatoes, then slice thinly lengthwise. Place potatoes (skin side down for end pieces) flat on drip rack, spray lightly with butter flavored fat-free cooking spray, then sprinkle generously with McCormick Grill Mates Salt-Free Steak Seasoning. Roast in 400 degree oven for 1 hour until wedges are tender and crispy. (Note: If McCormick's Salt-Free Steak Seasoning is too spicy for you, substitute Mrs. Dash Grilling Blend Steak Seasoning)
- Serve with grilled turkey-burgers (using McCormick's Salt Free Steak Seasoning) on wheat buns, and no salt added ketchup on the side if desired.
- You can also wrap these in tinfoil and cook on your grill if desired.