1/2 Photos of Easy Roasted Potato Crisps
1 hr 10 mins
NO FAT, NO SALT, just like potato chips with terrific flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 large potatoes
- McCormick's salt-free all-purpose seasoning, Grill-Mates Steak Seasoning blend
- non-fat cooking spray, butter flavor
- 1Use a roasting pan with a drip rack. Spray the pan, line it with tin foil, insert rack, spray the rack and interior tinfoil.
- 2Wash potatoes, then slice thinly lengthwise. Place potatoes (skin side down for end pieces) flat on drip rack, spray lightly with butter flavored fat-free cooking spray, then sprinkle generously with McCormick Grill Mates Salt-Free Steak Seasoning. Roast in 400 degree oven for 1 hour until wedges are tender and crispy. (Note: If McCormick's Salt-Free Steak Seasoning is too spicy for you, substitute Mrs. Dash Grilling Blend Steak Seasoning)
- 3Serve with grilled turkey-burgers (using McCormick's Salt Free Steak Seasoning) on wheat buns, and no salt added ketchup on the side if desired.
- 4You can also wrap these in tinfoil and cook on your grill if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Roasted Potato Crisps
Serving Size: 1 (369 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.1
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 22.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 7.4 g