Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Experiment with different flavors by stirring in 1 teaspoon of your favorite herb such as rosemary, thyme or parsley.
- 2 lbs red potatoes or 2 lbs new potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Cut potatoes into 1-inch cubes.
- Stir together mayonnaise and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl; stir in potatoes, tossing to coat.
- Place potatoes in a single layer in a lightly greased broiler pan or 15x10-inch jelly roll pan.
- Bake at 425* for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender and lightly browned.
- Garnish with fresh rosemary sprigs if desired.