Prep 2 mins
Cook 8 hrs
If you have only 60 seconds in which to load the crock pot, but want to come home to a great-smelling kitchen and a delicious meal, then try this. Goes great with mashed potatoes.
- 3 lbs boneless beef chuck roast
- 1 ounce dry onion soup mix
- 10 ounces condensed cream of mushroom soup
- First, place the roast in your crock pot.
- Then, sprinkle the onion soup mix on top of the roast.
- Finally, spread the undiluted soup on top.
- Cook on low.
I have the same recipe I was about to post but it has an additional 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce. To make in the oven place meat on heavy foil inside roast pan and add the other ingredients and seal up meat in the foil tightly. Bake 2 1/2- 3 hours at 350 degrees F. Open foil and the meat is browned and the gravy is ready to use.
Great flavor and so easy to make. All ingredients on hand. Loved it. Always looking for crockpot recipes. Thank you!!
This was so easy to make.It was tender and everyone loved it.I added carrots and potatos towards the end of cooking time.Thank you for the recipe.