1/1 Photo of Easy Roast Potatoes and Sausages
The sauce gives this one-dish supper a special, slightly sweet, taste. Use your favourite sausages and the best new potatoes you can find.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C (or 400 F).
- 2Put the potatoes into a roasing tin, drizzle with the olive oil and roast for 10 minutes.
- 3Take the pan out of the oven and nestle the sausages in between the potatoes so they sit on the bottom of the pan.
- 4Roast for another 15 minutes, turning the sausages halfway through so they brown on all sides.
- 5While the sausages are cooking, gently heat the marmalade, mustard and cider ina small pan.
- 6Stir until the marmalade has melted, then increase the heat and boil for a few minutes, until the mixture is reduced by half.
- 7Pour the sauce over the sausages and potatoes.
- 8Toss gently, then return to the oven for another 10 minutes.
- 9Season with salt and pepper before serving.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Roast Potatoes and Sausages
Serving Size: 1 (409 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 581.4
- Calories from Fat 329
- Total Fat 36.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 80.6 mg
- Sodium 732.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 20.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
coarse grain mustard