- 400 g new potatoes
- 1 bunch baby carrots
- 350 g parsnips, peeled and quartered
- 1⁄4 cup rosemary
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- sea salt
- cracked pepper
- 3⁄4 cup chicken stock
- 4 chicken breast fillets
- 1⁄2 cup honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 200 C.
- Place vegetables and rosemary in a roasting dish with 2 tblsp of the oil.
- Season , toss to coat , roast for 25 minutes.
- Heat a non stick pan on high heat, add oil and cook chicken 3 minutes each side or till golden.
- Add chicken to roasting dish and roast further 10 minutes till cooked through.
- Add stock and honey to fry pan simmer 5 minutes till thickened.
- Serve with chicken and vegetables.