A Donna Hay recipe
Make and share this Easy Roast Chicken Dinner recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 200 C.
- Place vegetables and rosemary in a roasting dish with 2 tblsp of the oil.
- Season , toss to coat , roast for 25 minutes.
- Heat a non stick pan on high heat, add oil and cook chicken 3 minutes each side or till golden.
- Add chicken to roasting dish and roast further 10 minutes till cooked through.
- Add stock and honey to fry pan simmer 5 minutes till thickened.
- Serve with chicken and vegetables.