- 6 chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 shallots, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Preheat oven to 425 (220).
- 2. In a large baking dish, combine marinade and toss with chicken. Season well with salt & pepper.
- 3. Place chicken pieces skin side up and roast for 30 minutes until it begins to brown. Remove and baste with marinade. Flip pieces and bake a remaining 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
- 4. Garnish with lots of fresh parsley.