Prep 9 mins
Cook 1 min
Easy to whip up for a nice lunch. The spread gives it a special flavor.
- 453.59 g deli roast beef
- 4 slice swiss cheese
- 4 sandwich buns or 4 kaiser rolls
For the Spread
- 59.14 ml mayonnaise
- 19.71 ml prepared horseradish cream
- 19.71 ml barbecue sauce
- Mix together ingredients for spread and put on the rolls.
- Add 4 ounces beef and 1 slice Swiss per sandwich.
- Heat in microwave or toaster oven until warm.
- Serve with lettuce, tomato, sliced red onion, dill pickle slices and chips if desired.
I made this using lite mayo and it still turned out wonderful. I used weck rolls that we brought back from NY, sliced open and spread sauce on both halves of the roll. I added the roast beef and swiss and popped them (still open faced) under the broiler to melt the cheese and toast the roll. Delicious!! I had used petite rolls, not knowing if we would like them. Boy do I regret that decision. I will use the big rolls next time for sure!!
What an easy recipe that makes for a delicious lunch! I made 6 sandwiches and increased the ingredients accordingly. I had some wonderful rare roast beef, and I used onion rolls for extra flavor. The spread was tangy and worked well with the beef. Definitely a keeper!