Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is my take on a french dip and it is so yummy.... my husband LOVES this and so do the kiddies. It is kinda like a panini also.
- Put the roast beef and beef broth in a big enough pot on medium heat.
- While that cooks up, slice the bread in half and then open them up length wise. Toast the insides for a few seconds on a griddle.
- When the meat is good and warm, pile on the bread and top with cheese and then the top half of bread.
- Then butter the griddle and put the sandwiches on and squish with a skillet for 30 seconds, flip and squish the other side for 30 seconds.
- Serve with the beef broth as Au Jus and enjoy -- .