Recipe by BamaBelle30
Great sweet peanut butter snack recipe found on about.com
Top Review by SAHMommy
The marshmallow cream makes all the defference in this cookie. I've had the kind that has only peanut butter for the filling and it really lacks the proper texture and sweetness. This is the only recipe I use.
- 118.29 ml marshmallow cream
- 118.29 ml peanut butter
- 48 Ritz crackers
- 295.73 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 236.59 ml flaked coconut or 236.59 ml chopped nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread about 1 teaspoon peanut butter on 24 of the Ritz crackers.
- Spread 1 teaspoon Marshmallow Creme on remaining crackers.
- Sandwich crackers together, using one peanut butter and one marshmallow, then dip in melted chocolate or white chocolate (almond bark), and roll in coconut or finely chopped nuts to coat.
- Set crackers on waxed paper and let stand until chocolate sets. Store in air-tight container for up to one week.