Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Simple recipe, of a traditional Latin Dessert... Arroz con Leche, as is known in Venezuelan culinary. Easy to remember. Why? ... If you noticed, the ingredients double as it goes, to begin whit 1 cup and 1 can, them 2 cups, later 4 cups.... My tip for this dish, never leave it unattended.
- 1 cup long-grain white rice, a good long grain
- 1 (8 ounce) can condensed milk
- 2 cups water
- 4 cups milk
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, to taste
- Cook the 1cup of rice, with 2cups of water, and add the cinnamon sticks, when it boils, reduce the heat to medium, stir until it dry. Add the 4cups of milk, stir more and a little more, when adding the condensed milk.
- Let the milk reduce, for another 15 min, or until it have the consistent, you desired. I like it a little wet, but not damp in milk.
- At the end when, cool add the ground cinnamon, or when serve.