1/4 Photos of easy rice pudding
1 hr 15 mins
Sarah Hamm's Note:
I like this recipe because it is easy, quick (compared to other rice pudding recipes), and uses ingredients you probably always have around the house...and it's good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring water and rice to a boil; reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 14 min.
- 2All water should be absorbed.
- 3(alternately, use 1 cup of leftover cooked rice).
- 4Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- 5Beat eggs in ungreased 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- 6Stir in sugar, raisins, milk, salt, and spice.
- 7Stir in rice.
- 8Bake uncovered 45 minutes; stirring occasionally.
- 9Remove from oven and stir well.
- 10It will still be pretty wet.
- 11Let set for 15 minutes to thicken.
- 12Serve warm or chilled.
- 13(I like it better chilled!).
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for easy rice pudding
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.0
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 84.7 mg
- Sodium 171.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 6.5 g