1/3 Photos of Easy Rice Pilaf
The fried onion makes this recipe. Originally made with Vegeta or Delikat , a food seasoning. Chicken cube will work just fine. As it's quite salty no salt needed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse the rice under water about 2 or 3 times.
- 2Add the oil to the pot and add the onion.
- 3When starting to get a light brown color add the rice.
- 4Add water to just cover the top of the rice.
- 5Add chicken cube and pepper.
- 6The pot is covered and is left on medium heat for 30 minutes.
- 7The rice should be checked on to insure the water has not boiled off.
- 8If the water is low, add more.
- 9After 30 minutes, the rice should be done.
- 10If there is too much water , leave the cover off and leave on heat for a few more minutes to allow the water to boil off.
Browse Our Top Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Rice Pilaf
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 508.0
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 374.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 7.4 g