Recipe by ~~Di~Lo~~
This made the rounds several years ago at family potlucks, as it was easy and delicious and always was popular!
- 1 cup rice
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas
- 2 green onions
- 1 green pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) can shrimp
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil or 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup soya sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook 1 cup of rice as usual.
- Add frozen peas into rice while it's still hot. (I've never really measured, just sprinkle them in as you see fit).
- Chop onions and green pepper and drain the can of shrimp.
- Mix and shake dressing very well.
- Pour over rice mixture and toss.
- Refrigerate 2 - 24 hours.