Prep 2 mins
Cook 45 mins
From my files...no idea where I copied it from though. Haven't made it yet.
- 1 cup rice, uncooked
- 1 cup egg noodles, uncooked
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet dry onion soup mix
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, including liquid
- 4 cups boiling water
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- Place uncooked rice in 9" X 13" baking dish.
- Add rest of ingredients, mix and cover the pan with foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 45 minutes.
interesting. tastes good but gave three stars as i felt it was more of a rice dish than a kugel