1/2 Photos of Easy Rice and Hamburger One Dish Dinner
Super simple dish I came up with to use some hamburger. Mix and match veggies as your family desires. This is one of those dishes that even the kids will eat! It has a light Asian flair to it with out being "Chinese".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 tablespoon minced dry onion
- 1 tablespoon minced dried garlic
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 cup rice
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 cups water
- 3 ounces match stick carrots
- 1 large red pepper, chopped
- 1Brown ground beef with garlic and onion, drain.
- 2add bullion and remaining ingredients except vegetables.
- 3You can substitute beef broth for the water and bullion. Adjust water as needed for they type of rice you're using.
- 4Bring to a boil and let simmer until rice is done, remove from heat.
- 5Add veggies, cover and let sit until vegetables are tender crisp.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Rice and Hamburger One Dish Dinner
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.0
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 38.1 mg
- Sodium 528.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 14.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-sodium teriyaki sauce