Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
This one is a bit different than others posted, as it also uses vanilla pudding mix. If you are using frozen rhubarb, make sure to thaw and drain it first.
- 3 cups rhubarb (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) package vanilla pudding mix (not instant)
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine rhubarb, water, and sugar. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 8-10 minutes or until rhubarb is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in pudding mix until blended; cook for 1-2 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over ice cream if desired.