Recipe by Ozzy
Nothing to say really but tried and tested this recipe and loved it so sharing! I love rhubarb, and this comes out great every time - a simple pudding that tasted really good! Try it!
- 500 g rhubarb, cut in 3cm pieces
- 60 ml water
- 100 g caster sugar
- 200 g plain flour
- 100 g butter, cubed
- 125 g demerara sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees centigrade - gas 4.
- Put the rhubarb in a 1.2 litre ovenproof dish. Sprinkle over the water and caster sugar.
- Sift the flour into a bowl, add butter and rub with fingers until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs - or wizz in a blender! Then stir in the demerara sugar.
- Spread the crumble mixture over the rhubarb BUT don't pat down too much!
- Cook for 35-40 minutes until the top is golden brown and the rhubarb is bubbling at the edges.
- Serve with ice cream / cream / custard -- or whatever you like!