Nothing to say really but tried and tested this recipe and loved it so sharing! I love rhubarb, and this comes out great every time - a simple pudding that tasted really good! Try it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees centigrade - gas 4.
- 2Put the rhubarb in a 1.2 litre ovenproof dish. Sprinkle over the water and caster sugar.
- 3Sift the flour into a bowl, add butter and rub with fingers until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs - or wizz in a blender! Then stir in the demerara sugar.
- 4Spread the crumble mixture over the rhubarb BUT don't pat down too much!
- 5Cook for 35-40 minutes until the top is golden brown and the rhubarb is bubbling at the edges.
- 6Serve with ice cream / cream / custard -- or whatever you like!
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Rhubarb Crumble
Serving Size: 1 (378 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1299.2
- Calories from Fat 378
- Total Fat 42.0 g
- Saturated Fat 25.8 g
- Cholesterol 106.8 mg
- Sodium 299.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 219.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.8 g
- Sugars 115.5 g
- Protein 15.5 g