Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
From a Pilsubury email . Looks good.
- 2 (8 ounce) cans Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations refrigerated flaky dough sheet
- 2 tablespoons thousand island dressing
- 4 ounces thinly sliced deli corned beef
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- 1 cup sauerkraut with caraway seed, well drained (from 14-oz can)
- 1 tablespoon horseradish mustard
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Heat oven to 375°F Unroll 1 can of dough onto large ungreased cookie sheet. Spread Thousand Island dressing on dough to within 1/2 inch of edges. Top with corned beef, Swiss cheese and sauerkraut.
- Unroll remaining can of dough on work surface. Spread mustard to within 1/2 inch of edges. Place mustard side down on sauerkraut. Press edges with fork to seal. Brush with egg. Sprinkle with sesame seed.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cut into slices to serve.
Easily assembled for a quick, tasty dinner! I made half the recipe with one can of regular crescent roll dough and got four slices cut into triangles! (I brushed the sandwich with milk instead of using the egg wash.) Maybe a whole recipe should serve eight instead of four? Made for Spring PAC 2010 ~ bye bye baby! It was a real pleasure making four of your recipes ~