Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Easy appetizer dip that combines Swiss cheese, Thousand Island dressing, sauerkraut, and corned beef in a crock pot.
- 1 lb swiss cheese, cubed
- 1 cup thousand island dressing
- 16 ounces sauerkraut, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) packagecarl buddig corned beef, cut up
- miniature party rye rounds
- Combine all ingredients (except the bread) in a crock pot.
- Heat for 1 hour, stirring often.
- Serve on party rye bread.
Yummy! Easy and everyone loved it. Made a double batch for a St Patty's party.