1/1 Photo of Easy Restaurant-Style Macaroni and Cheese
This makes 2-3 servings but can easily be doubled, and is so simple to make! You can even mix the cottage cheese into the mac and cheese mixture if desired instead of topping it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until just firm-tender; drain but do not rinse.
- 2Place the cooked pasta in a large bowl.
- 3Add in the Velveeta, shredded old cheddar cheese and whipping cream (use more whipping cream if desired for a creamier texture) mix to combine, then season with salt to taste and pepper if using.
- 4Place in serving bowls, then top with desired amount of creamed cottage cheese.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Restaurant-Style Macaroni and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 757.3
- Calories from Fat 350
- Total Fat 38.9 g
- Saturated Fat 24.4 g
- Cholesterol 132.6 mg
- Sodium 1476.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 32.6 g